GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NW ( Joker)

NW ( Joker) Empty NW ( Joker)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:42 am

Post scouting reports on NW(Joker) here.
    chugg18
    chugg18

NW ( Joker) Empty Re: NW ( Joker)

Post by chugg18 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Offensively Joker is a solid player. He keeps it pretty balanced mixing the run and pass. Used 3WR sets a bunch but will keep ya guessin. If u show a 3 man front, he'll check into a run and dive it right at u. Likes to punish you out in the flats thru the passing game. We gave up several third down conversions with quick passes out to the damn flats so watch for that. His running game for the most part is between the tackles. His passing game is quick and short so it's tough to bring heat. Got me once on a deep post for 6, but also threw me a pick tryin to hit a seam route. So for the most part not many chances deep down the field. Control his inside runs and cover the flats and u'll give yourself a chance.

Defensively. I gashed him early on in the first half with the ground game against his 3-4. Second half he made some adjustments, not necessarily with formation, but with play calls and I couldn't move it very well. I didn't pass much (because I suck at it), but from what I recall it was usually against man coverage and I couldn't complete shit. In short my offense needs work. LOL

Also, his kicker has ice-water runnin thru his veins. Called 3 TO's tryin to ice his ass at the end of the game but to no avail.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Joker is a tough opponet on offense because he do a good job of mixing runs, PA, and passing plays. He had a balanced offense where he move the ball on the ground and through the air pretty well. He mixed up his packages also running some ace, Shotgun, and i form. He has a pretty mean passing offense because he will tear man coverage to shreads and slices the zone up to so to slow down his offense you have to play good coverage and dont get predictable. On defense he uses the MLB and patrols the middle of the field and stuffs the run. He is very got defending the run and did a good job of making it hard to throw over the middle. I didnt see him blitz a whole lot but he still had good pressure on me with just his dline. He ran alot of defense packages but the one i saw alot was looked like the 3-4 or the 3-3-5. But he confused the crap out of me because he is not that predicatable and make it very hard to get a good rhythem going. I feel sorry for who he plays lol
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 pm

I can't really add much here cuz my team is so crappy. I'm sure he wasn't playing 100% or using all of his playbook on either side of the ball. My team is so bad that it skews the game.

All u need to know is that Joker is prolly the best passer up in here. He can throw it against man or zone and he runs it out of passing formations so its tough to stop. I try to just limit the big gains and concede the short stuff underneath. U really gotta pick your poison u can't take everything away.

On D he likes to use 3 down linemen so if u have the personnel its wise to run it and keep his QB off the field as much as u can.

Other than that not too much to add as any player will look like an all american against my team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 am