GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
stoptherun
getonmylevelho
dipsh
KidIcarus27
splff3000
urbanslegend05
Joker12
Jaredlib
12 posters

Workers 2012

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Workers 2012 - Page 5 Empty Re: Workers 2012

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Miss st has a good roster
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:09 pm

7-0 zehp
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:12 pm

7-7
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:18 pm

14-7 dink
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:25 pm

17-7
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Its getting ugly
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Despite playing terribly zehpoopah is only down 17-10 3 minutes left dink ball all timeouts
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:08 pm

I scored with 30 seconds left to make it 16-17 dink, I drew an enroachment penalty and decided to go for the win from the 1 yard line. I got it.

First play Dink goes 4vert and throws a bullet to the slot WR that goes right infront of my defender (I posted the highlight to the dynasty wire) and that basically cost me the game. He scrambled for a few yards after that and it was over.

I lost 20-18.

Really frustrated but a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Congrats Dink.

My offense stalled most of the game, I really struggled the majority of the time and didn't know what to do.

Coverage looks whacky sometimes man, just saying, it wasn't just me, sometimes the defenders just don't make the right move. I guess maybe my guys suck but damn. Another play in the game I had zone called and two defenders broke on the pass and tried to pick it, they both missed, even though they were in front of it, and it goes right to the WR for a big gain. I guess I need to user control that shit or something.

I will accept this and get better, straight up. I want this week 1 next year for the rematch.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 pm

What up guys. My Internet died shortly after the game and they r "working on the issue". So I havent recruited yet. I'll handle later tonight when I get home but no later than tomorrow morning around 11. I can go do it somewhere else with a different service provider in the morning.

Gg stop.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Ho will you be home tomorrow night for our game?
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:17 pm

I love that when SOME of the guys in this league lose they blame it on something else. He throws lobs, I was drunk, blah blah. Just take a loss like a man. I was witness to both games I'm refering too and both teams caught lucky breaks here and there. Dink went PA deep when he was up 10 and had a WR open by ten yards who got over thrown. He catches that it's 24-7 game over. We all catch breaks just deal with it. Did you see the horrible option play urb got on me for a TD? Garbage. Or the tipped LOB pass that my DB chose to volley ball into a user catch setting up a TD with 9 seconds left in the half instead of a pick? Come on man!
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:39 pm

I thought zehpoopah was pretty humble about it
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Jaredlib wrote:I thought zehpoopah was pretty humble about it

Saving the replay of one lucky play? He made excuses then at the end he said but a loss is a loss. How hard is it to just say GG and deal with it? And as much as you talk about being a sim guy I'm surprised you don't tell him that running the EXACT same 5 plays over and over isn't very sim. If he wasn't your buddy you would say the same thing I'm sayin.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Did I ever once say you didn't play good? Don't get do defensive man. I shouldn't have drank before the game but I knew I was drunk going in. I'm not blaming the loss on that, just saying i shoulda known better.

As far as the lobs, did I say there was anything wrong with it? Nah, I said you did it, which you did. That's a fact a fact, not an opinion of your game. It worked and i don't blame you for going right back to it the next play. I would have too.

The only thing I was saying is that if I stop those two plays I would have won. I told you gg right after. What more do you want? Damn, it must be that time of the month for the forum. Everyone is so sensitive and Clark ain't even started yapping yet.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:52 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Did I ever once say you didn't play good? Don't get do defensive man. I shouldn't have drank before the game but I knew I was drunk going in. I'm not blaming the loss on that, just saying i shoulda known better.

As far as the lobs, did I say there was anything wrong with it? Nah, I said you did it, which you did. That's a fact a fact, not an opinion of your game. It worked and i don't blame you for going right back to it the next play. I would have too.

The only thing I was saying is that if I stop those two plays I would have won. I told you gg right after. What more do you want? Damn, it must be that time of the month for the forum. Everyone is so sensitive and Clark ain't even started yapping yet.

Well it had a lot more to do with watching Dink play Zeph then reading the shit he wrote. The way Zeph plays the game angers me. We sign up for a sim league and have to deal with guys like him. When I lost to Ho, Yung and Dink last year all I said was GG. No excuses. Even when I lost to Zeph. No excuses. I'm not losing sleep over it I just wanted to post that it makes me laugh to read the excuses when guys lose. Now I'm gonna kick Dink's fuckin ass and UCLA will start the march to NC's.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:00 pm

UrI ttold him his playcalling sucked. We argued mid playcall. He was on tilt. He couldn't run the ball anrd panicked. Your assessment of his play calling in that game os true. He was in nickel on running downs. He drives me crazy with that shit.

If 4vert was outlawed id say shame on zehpoopah but since both sides can use it I say no play is off limits

But his calling was questionable that's why he lost
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Jaredlib wrote:UrI ttold him his playcalling sucked. We argued mid playcall. He was on tilt. He couldn't run the ball anrd panicked. Your assessment of his play calling in that game os true. He was in nickel on running downs. He drives me crazy with that shit.

If 4vert was outlawed id say shame on zehpoopah but since both sides can use it I say no play is off limits

But his calling was questionable that's why he lost

Well clearly Zeph and I will never get along. Yung if possible let Zeph play other users cuz the way he plays just brings out the worst in me. If we have to play in a bowl so be it but please keep him off my schedule. He is just too god damn good I guess?
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 am

Is this where I'm supposed to do my write up on Zep and I"s game/
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 am

Dink good job in the game today you beat me fair and square. Good luck with your season
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:05 am

popcorn popcorn popcorn What happened? Shit was just starting to get good. popcorn popcorn popcorn
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:15 am

In a game that coach Von Dinkle knew would be a dog fight...even he didnt think it'd go like this:
    From the first snap to the final snap this game was in the air. Neither team could seem to get a run game goin 1 yard gain here and 1 yard loss there over and over. Neither o-line could run block at all. Von Dinkle did all he could to stick with it knowing that 1 int would likely cause him the ball game. The first quarter ended in a 0-0 tie as both teams were feelin each other out both hoping the other would make a mistake.
    Coach Pig Benis was able to manage a drive midway through the 2nd quarter to score a td with a fb dive from the 1 temporarily breaking the hearts of the UCF fans but never the players as they managed a drive of their own scoring a td on a pass from star QB Jeff Godfrey to HB Brynn Harvey with 23 seconds left in the half.
    The 3rd quarter was all UCFs as the defense stayed tough allowing nothing in the quarter. The offense was able to capitalize on a huge 67 yard pass from Godfrey to Williams 47 seconds into the 3rd and was able to turn an int into points on a 48 yard fg with 2:50 left in the 3rd.
    The 4th quarter was a different story UCF seemed to let up a little just as coach Benis refocused his troops and began to make some noise. Play after play the Aztecs picked up small chuncks of yards. UCF was on their heels but managed to tighten up a little to hold the Aztecs to just a fg early in the quarter making the score 17-10 with 4:35 left in the game. After the kickoff SD d played tough again forcing the Knights to go 3 and out. Once the ball was back in SD hands it was QB Ryan Lindleys time to shine and that he did connecting on short pass after short pass as he slowly but surely marched down the field to the one where he calmly handed the ball of to star player RB Ronnie Hillman with 27 seconds left in the game to bring them within an extra point of overtime....but wait SDSU comes out in goaline lookin for the win on the road! A hard count cost UCF 2 more yards! The Aztecs line up in goaline again and another fb dive gives SDSU the lead by 1. Game over right......wrong.
    After the kickoff the UCF Knights weren't ready to throw in the towell. On a pass highlighted and talked about by coach Benis after the game Godfrey was able to deliver moving the Knights to the SDSU 35! Next play a 15 yard scramble by Godfrey stopped the clock with 10 seconds remaining. One more run by Harvey to center the ball up for the iced fg and the rest is history

mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:20 am

TheWeatherMan wrote:Dink good job in the game today you beat me fair and square. Good luck with your season

Great game dude. It was a battle from start to finish. I think we both need to learn how to run. I couldnt run for shit!
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:39 am

mrdinknose wrote:In a game that coach Von Dinkle knew would be a dog fight...even he didnt think it'd go like this:
    From the first snap to the final snap this game was in the air. Neither team could seem to get a run game goin 1 yard gain here and 1 yard loss there over and over. Neither o-line could run block at all. Von Dinkle did all he could to stick with it knowing that 1 int would likely cause him the ball game. The first quarter ended in a 0-0 tie as both teams were feelin each other out both hoping the other would make a mistake.
    Coach Pig Benis was able to manage a drive midway through the 2nd quarter to score a td with a fb dive from the 1 temporarily breaking the hearts of the UCF fans but never the players as they managed a drive of their own scoring a td on a pass from star QB Jeff Godfrey to HB Brynn Harvey with 23 seconds left in the half.
    The 3rd quarter was all UCFs as the defense stayed tough allowing nothing in the quarter. The offense was able to capitalize on a huge 67 yard pass from Godfrey to Williams 47 seconds into the 3rd and was able to turn an int into points on a 48 yard fg with 2:50 left in the 3rd.
    The 4th quarter was a different story UCF seemed to let up a little just as coach Benis refocused his troops and began to make some noise. Play after play the Aztecs picked up small chuncks of yards. UCF was on their heels but managed to tighten up a little to hold the Aztecs to just a fg early in the quarter making the score 17-10 with 4:35 left in the game. After the kickoff SD d played tough again forcing the Knights to go 3 and out. Once the ball was back in SD hands it was QB Ryan Lindleys time to shine and that he did connecting on short pass after short pass as he slowly but surely marched down the field to the one where he calmly handed the ball of to star player RB Ronnie Hillman with 27 seconds left in the game to bring them within an extra point of overtime....but wait SDSU comes out in goaline lookin for the win on the road! A hard count cost UCF 2 more yards! The Aztecs line up in goaline again and another fb dive gives SDSU the lead by 1. Game over right......wrong.
    After the kickoff the UCF Knights weren't ready to throw in the towell. On a pass highlighted and talked about by coach Benis after the game Godfrey was able to deliver moving the Knights to the SDSU 35! Next play a 15 yard scramble by Godfrey stopped the clock with 10 seconds remaining. One more run by Harvey to center the ball up for the iced fg and the rest is history

Sounds like a helluva game. Man you're PSN avatar shit and the lil message had me rolling lol. That was some funny shit to see.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Ho will you be home tomorrow night for our game?

2 user games back to back..what the hell yung??

JK..I'm excited. I just hope that A) my internet is back, but I don't think it will be until tomorrow. And then I'm calling to get comcast and saying fuck this local nefcom bullshit that doesn't even employ techs on the weekend to fix shit.

and B) that when my playbook loads for the game, I have access to all my plays. Half of my playbook was gone for the game against stop. Obviously it had nothing to do with the outcome, but it was just damn annoying. My pistol, half of I forms, goal line, and special teams was gone. I had to ask the coach to even kick a punt. And for some reason my i formations are split into two different I-form labels when I scroll through the base formations. So I had half, but the other half was gone. The title was there, but I could not scroll down to the different formations in each section or pick a play. Anybody know how to fix this or prevent it from happening again.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:40 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:Ho will you be home tomorrow night for our game?

2 user games back to back..what the hell yung??

JK..I'm excited. I just hope that A) my internet is back, but I don't think it will be until tomorrow. And then I'm calling to get comcast and saying fuck this local nefcom bullshit that doesn't even employ techs on the weekend to fix shit.

and B) that when my playbook loads for the game, I have access to all my plays. Half of my playbook was gone for the game against stop. Obviously it had nothing to do with the outcome, but it was just damn annoying. My pistol, half of I forms, goal line, and special teams was gone. I had to ask the coach to even kick a punt. And for some reason my i formations are split into two different I-form labels when I scroll through the base formations. So I had half, but the other half was gone. The title was there, but I could not scroll down to the different formations in each section or pick a play. Anybody know how to fix this or prevent it from happening again.

I wanted to create a playbook but now y'all got me scared to. If I can't use all my plays then makin my own playbook kinda seems dumb

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:21 am