Rules and Guidelines

Rules and Guidelines Empty Rules and Guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Ok guys welcome to another exciting year of NCAA football.

Rules:
    1. Ok this is pretty simple, my main and most important rule is to play sim football. Im sure everybody here watches football on a regular and know how the game is played.

1a. Ok here is the law on going for it on 4th downs. You are allowed to go for it on 4th if you are past the 50 unless its on a game winning drive or on a drive before the half. You are allowed to go for it on 4th if its 4th and 5 or less i dont want to hear nobody went for it on 4th and 30 when its not the appropriate time.

1b. I will allow you people to have players at other position but i wont allow WR's at TE or WR/RB at QB unless you are running a play that is designed to.

1c. Ok here is the rule on sideline throwing. If you are getting pressured you can evade the pocket and have a run/pass option because in real life football QB's have evaded pressure and threw from the sideline (tyrod taylor and Cam Newton) but dont do it over and over to take advantage of the game.

2. This rule probably wont come into effect until people start getting to the top teams but the rule is if you go up by 30+ in the second half sub in the back-ups

3. Im not going to put a limit on 5 star recruits but i want recruiting to be like rivals was were you can recruit the amount of guys leaving plus 3.

Recruiting:

I will be having the same recruiting rules as rivals where you can sign enough guys for your roster to reach 70 and you add 3 more for the players that might be leaving. Im not going to have restrictions on 5* players until i see some issues.

Scouting and Recaps:

I will be requiring scouting and recaps in workers. With scouting i want everybody to do a recap after each user game. you will have 48 hours to do one. But i will show the format i want it in if you don't want to do a long one. And i will require recaps after user game and you have 48 hours to do that and if someone fails to do either scouting or recruiting i will give them one warning then if it keeps happening i will enforce the 3 strike your out policy where you lose 5 recruits on the 1st offense, 5 for the next season on the 2nd offense and on the 3rd offense you will have to resign. Your strikes will reset after each season but if a team is getting strikes for 3 consecutive seasons you will get booted

Glitches
    If i see players that should be on a rs or transfer year then im taking recruits away

If anybody is doing some cheesy stuff on purpose save the vid and we will go from there.

If some breaks the rules i will take 5 schollys for 1 season on the first offense. If someone breaks the rules a 2nd time in the same season i will take 5 schollys. If a team breaks the rules the 3rd time you fired.

If any anybody has any suggestions feel free to post them

[b]

Last edited by yungjswag89 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

Rules and Guidelines Empty Re: Rules and Guidelines

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 am

At some point im going to need everybody number also so if i need to get in contact with someone i can just text them but you can send them on psn or pm me here.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Yo Yung you want mandatory scouting reports after user games?
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Can we all officially stop beating a dead horse with sliders then? I wanna put my house rules at whatever we're doing here so I'm getting used to it.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Are we heisman recruiting too?

Also reading the rules you posted, what is sideline throwing? You mean like rolling out a lot?

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Well we going to do default with a 40 speed thresh then we going to evaluate the sliders every 4 weeks like splff suggested so every 4 weeks im going to ask everyone about the sliders lol. Ok about scouting you dont have to scout the cpu unless you want to ( i know i will) but you do have to scout users mainly on the week before you play them

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Ok sideline throwing is sprinting inches from the sideline with no pressure or on plays that are not made to do that and chunking it down the field. Now im not saying you can't evade the pocket and throwing but doing it over and over and over for no reason is kind of cheesy. You dont see QB's run out the pocket and sit at the sideline and throw more than a few times a game unpressured atleast

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:03 pm

And yea recruiting is heisman unless we start seeing some crazy stuff like i saw in rivals lol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 pm

I think the KEY to remember with sideline throwing is NO PRESSURE, obviously if you are getting blitzes, you can roll out, I think Yung just means dont call a play, immediately sprint to the right and hit a slant route over and over again
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:11 pm

God damn, am I the only motherfucker in the universe who doesnt like heisman recruiting

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Well you want to have a challenge but like i said if we see some crazy shit im changing it
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Jaredlib wrote:God damn, am I the only motherfucker in the universe who doesnt like heisman recruiting

I've never tried AA so I wouldn't know.
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:29 pm

To clarify the recruiting rules, we are doing limits correct?... Is it players leaving +3 or + enough to get you back to 73 on your roster? 😕

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:00 pm

ok everybody i have updated the rules with recruiting and scouting/recap rules check them out and remember if there is a rule that yall want that is not there we can vote on it
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:04 pm

so we can go to 73 ...
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Only requiring recaps for user games right?

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:11 pm

yea you can do em for cpu game if you wanna but its required for user games
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Let's roll. We wait too much longer we should have just waited for good rosters?

Oops wrong forum. This is gonna be hard for me to make sure I'm on the right spot to post shit.

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:21 pm

lol ok.....
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:11 pm

I think we need a rule keeping posts in the Scouting forums as only scouting reports. Not comments and shit talk. They are just gonna be too hard to use if they are full of Zeph's bullshit.

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Ok guys i admit i was to lax on enforcing the rules last season but this season i will enforce the rules to the full extent. And also i made a new rule about the transfer/ rs glitch. But basically if i see player that have stats that should be on a rs or transfer year im taking recruits. But if pull a rs in-game make sure when the game is over to go to the depth chart and pull the rs thanks and lets have a good season of football

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2019 2:36 am