Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

    Posts : 214
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-02-27

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by TheWeatherMan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 pm

    I swear I have this uncanny ability to sense whenever Dips posts, it like wakes me from this slumber like a bear in hibernation, and you know what they say about poking the bear.

    Dipshit, your NCAA 11 legacy is being my bitch. That's it. Win a game or two before talking to me please, I am busy preparing for my second straight trip to the BCS title game.

    I kinda envy you Dipshit, in NCAA 12 you won't ever have to worry about writing a recap since it falls in the winners hands to do so, so I guess sucking balls has an upside, eh? How about just fuckin' beat me once in a while and then you can write the longest recap you fuckin' want guy!

    Any rule Urban sets I will follow to a T, I never broke a rule in my time in 11 that I knew about or anyone told me to follow.

    My main motherfucker 50 Fuckin' Cent once said a quote that I live by:


    "If They Hate Then Let Em Hate And Watch The Money Pile Up."

    I am not gonna sit here and wax poetic my win/loss record, my three straight Big XII titles, the fact that the first year the best player in my secondary was 68 rated, blah blah blah blah blah, Fuck That, I want Urban, Hawk, Stop, and Ho year one in 12, I want to beat everybody. Give me that Joker guy too, I hear he is tough as nails, give me 12 user games, fuck it, I ain't going to stop until I get some fucking respect around here.

    So on that note, Happy Motherfucking Fourth. Go get drunk as fuck, cook some brats and grab some ass. I am going to go get shithammered and stare at some titties. I wish the same for all of you. Except dips, because he doesn't like titties.

    Hopefully tonight I can break off Jared's ass in the title game and get my fucking crown.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

    Posts : 214
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-02-27

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by TheWeatherMan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 pm

    Oh, and as far as NCAA 12 teams, Jared said stop might want to switch to the SEC and if he does I would be fine taking Texas and giving Okla up. I just don't think I should have to downgrade after what I have done the last 3 seasons.

    Just let me know what the deal is.
    avatar
    da5playmaker

    Posts : 868
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 37

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by da5playmaker on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 pm

    splff3000 wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20110704PD202.html

    PS4 shipping by 2012.

    Don't believe it. We would've saw it at E3 if that was the case. As far as I can remember, a system is shown at E3 approximately a year before it's released. Hell PS3 was shown almost 2 years before release. Now I wouldn't be surprised to see a PS4 at E3 next year, but I highly doubt it will be releasing next year.

    2013 you'll be heading to you're retirement home by then. Sure one of your kids will step in and replace your old ass.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:48 pm

    hey wait, about workers, spliff isnt workers your league to begin with? did you want to run it again? i feel like we shoulda asked you before
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

    Posts : 1742
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 107

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by stoptherun on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:48 pm

    Jaredlib wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:Stop you wanna get one final game in? We got that Texas Florida game hanging out there

    Definitely. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. This is the perfect way to end '11. Even tho it wasnt UGA/UF, we still managed to keep our rivalry strong this year. Let me know when u can go today.

    Stop do you think you will be taking Texas next year?

    Rite now im leaning toward keeping Texas but Imma give a long look @ Georgia. I gotta see what the rosters look like.
    avatar
    da5playmaker

    Posts : 868
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 37

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by da5playmaker on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:53 pm

    Jaredlib wrote:hey wait, about workers, spliff isnt workers your league to begin with? did you want to run it again? i feel like we shoulda asked you before

    splff's baby is the workers OD started 3 years ago.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:03 pm

    stoptherun wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:Stop you wanna get one final game in? We got that Texas Florida game hanging out there

    Definitely. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. This is the perfect way to end '11. Even tho it wasnt UGA/UF, we still managed to keep our rivalry strong this year. Let me know when u can go today.

    Stop do you think you will be taking Texas next year?

    Rite now im leaning toward keeping Texas but Imma give a long look @ Georgia. I gotta see what the rosters look like.

    I havent looked at Texas or UGA in the new teambuilder yet so im not sure how they stack up with one another. You should check it out tho
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

    Posts : 1742
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 107

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by stoptherun on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:05 pm

    Jaredlib wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:Stop you wanna get one final game in? We got that Texas Florida game hanging out there

    Definitely. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. This is the perfect way to end '11. Even tho it wasnt UGA/UF, we still managed to keep our rivalry strong this year. Let me know when u can go today.

    Stop do you think you will be taking Texas next year?

    Rite now im leaning toward keeping Texas but Imma give a long look @ Georgia. I gotta see what the rosters look like.

    I havent looked at Texas or UGA in the new teambuilder yet so im not sure how they stack up with one another. You should check it out tho

    Maybe its cuz I'm high, but how do u look at the real rosters on teambuilder??
    avatar
    pops21kid

    Posts : 372
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-30
    Age : 34

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by pops21kid on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:07 pm

    is anybody playing with a pac10 team? just trying to find out what teams i.could choose from
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:07 pm

    just go to creat team, click on the rosters tab at the top, and there will be a pop down menu that has all the teams
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:08 pm

    pops21kid wrote:is anybody playing with a pac10 team? just trying to find out what teams i.could choose from

    I don't think we really know whats going down currently.

    If Zehp has to leave Oklahoma he might go Pac, probably USC or oregon, but I think he would rather stay at Okla if Texas isnt available. But we have a week or so to figure this out so
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 pm

    Jaredlib wrote:hey wait, about workers, spliff isnt workers your league to begin with? did you want to run it again? i feel like we shoulda asked you before

    It was, but I'm too busy to run a league nowadays. My oldest son was old enough to kinda watch himself when I started Workers, but when my second son was born a few years ago, my free time got cut dramatically. The only reason I started workers again this year was because Rivals was moving slow at first. It'll be much better in the hands of someone with more free time.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

    Posts : 214
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-02-27

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by TheWeatherMan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:56 pm

    Does anybody else think it would be interesting to put 4 users in 3 conferences, two in each division?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:16 pm

    pops21kid wrote:is anybody playing with a pac10 team? just trying to find out what teams i.could choose from

    It sounds like if, and only if Zehp doesn't get Oklahoma, he would be down with oregon
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

    Posts : 1320
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-24

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jusblaze09 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:15 pm

    TheWeatherMan wrote:Does anybody else think it would be interesting to put 4 users in 3 conferences, two in each division?

    No
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:58 pm

    Im back people my ole lady kidnapped me for a few days and had me tied up lol Really she pulled out the handcuffs but im back what i missed?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 pm

    in still going to run workers unless everybody dont want me to. And to answer your question jared im going start it out as 3 star. And im going to wait till we get some decent rosters to get going that way i will have time to save up my money because between this car and my GF money getting tight lol
    Joker12
    Joker12

    Posts : 1552
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Joker12 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 pm

    As far as the list goes, it was the players that voted it, not the analysts or anything. And it was top players of 2011, may explain why some guys who had "down" years may be ranked a bit lower.

    Anyways, top 5 was

    5) Ed Reed
    4) Ray Lewis
    3) Adrian Peterson
    2) Peyton Manning
    1) Tom Brady
    avatar
    da5playmaker

    Posts : 868
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 37

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by da5playmaker on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 pm

    Here is the Offensive formations selectable in Custom playbook
    NOTE: There is one Wildcat formation only found in Auburns Playbook and isnt selectable in custom playbooks, no other formations have been found with this problem but I will try to find them once I get my hands on the Full Game. These where taken from the Custom Playbook walk through posted by TGT.

    Ace
    4WR
    4WR Trio
    4WR Trips
    Big
    Big TE Flip
    Big Twins
    Big Wing
    Bunch
    Bunch Base
    Bunch Swap
    Double Flex
    Empty 5WR
    Empty Trey
    F Pair Twins
    F Pair Trips
    F Wing Trips
    Flip Trips
    Jumbo
    Jumbo Heavy
    Jumbo Z
    Normal
    Normal Flex
    Normal Wing
    Panther Trips
    Slot Y Flex
    Spread
    Tackle Over
    Tight
    Tight Doubles on
    Tight Slots
    Trey Open
    Trio
    Trips
    Twin TE
    Twin TE Flex
    Twin TE Slot
    Wing Trio
    Wing Trio TE
    Y-Trips

    Total: 38

    Empty
    Flex Trey Open

    Total: 1

    Far
    Pro

    Total: 1

    Flexbone
    Close
    Normal
    Slot Left
    Slot Right
    Split Wing X
    Split Wing Z
    Tackle Over
    Tight
    Trio Right
    Trips Left
    Trips Right
    Twins Over
    Wing Trips

    Total: 13

    Full House
    Normal Wide

    Total: 1

    I-Form
    Close
    H Pro
    H Slot
    H Tight
    H Twins
    Normal
    Slot
    Slot Flex
    Tackle Over
    Tight
    Twin TE Strg
    Twins
    Twins Flex
    Y-Trips

    Total: 14

    Maryland I
    Heavy
    Wide

    Total: 2

    Pistol
    4WR Trio
    4WR Trips
    Ace
    Ace Twins
    Bunch
    Full House
    H Twins
    Jumbo Z
    Slot
    Slot Flex
    Spread
    Spread Flex
    Strong Slot
    Train
    Trey Open
    Trio
    Trips
    Trips Open
    Twin TE
    Weak Slot
    Wing Over
    Wing Trips TE
    Y-Trips

    Total 23

    Power I
    Strong
    Tight

    Total: 2

    Shotgun
    4WR
    4WR Trey
    4WR Trey Str
    4WR Trio
    4WR Trio Open
    4WR Trio Str
    5WR
    5WR Bunch
    5WR Flex
    5WR Flex Trey
    5WR Flex Trio
    5WR HB
    5WR Tight
    5WR Trey
    5WR Trio
    5WR Trips
    Ace
    Ace Twins
    Ace Twins Wk
    Ace Wing Wk
    Big Flip
    Bunch
    Bunch HB Str
    Bunch Quads
    Bunch TE
    Cluster
    Cluster HB Str
    Double Flex
    Emory Henry
    Empty Ace
    Empty Base
    Empty Quads
    Empty Trey
    Empty Trey Flex
    Empty Trey TE
    Empty Trio TE
    Empty Trips TE
    Empty Wing Trio
    Empty Y-Flex
    Flanker Close
    Gator Heavy
    Normal
    Normal Flex
    Normal Flex Wing
    Normal Flex Wk
    Normal HB Wk
    Normal Wing TE
    Normal Wing Wk
    Normal Y-Flex
    Normal Y-Trips
    Quads Trio
    Short Snap
    Slot F Wing
    Split
    Split Close
    Split Offset
    Split Slot
    Split Twins
    Split Y-Flex
    Split Y-Trips
    Spread
    Spread Flex
    Spread Flex Wk
    Spread HB Wk
    Tight
    Tight Flex
    Tight Slots
    Trey
    Trey Open
    Trio
    Trio HB Wk
    Trips
    Trips HB Wk
    Trips Open
    Trips Open Str
    Trips Over
    Trips TE
    Trips Y-Flex
    Twin TE HB Wk
    Twin TE Slot Str
    Wildcat
    Wildcat Spread
    Wing Offset
    Wing Offset Wk
    Wing Trio
    Wing Trips
    Wing Trips Wk
    Y-Trips
    Y-Trips HB Wk

    Total: 89

    Split Backs
    Normal
    Pro

    Total: 2

    Strong I
    Close
    H Pro
    H Twins
    Normal
    Slot
    Tight
    Twin TE
    Twins
    Twins Flex
    Twins over
    Y-Flex
    Y-Trips

    Total: 12

    Weak I
    Close
    H Pro
    H Twins
    H Twins Flex
    Normal
    Slot
    Tight Twins
    Twin TE
    Twins
    Twins Flex

    Total: 10

    Wishbone
    Normal
    Tight
    Wide

    Total: 3






    All the Defensive formations you can select in custom playbooks.

    3-3-5
    Across
    Bear
    Okie
    Split
    Stack

    3-4
    Even
    Normal
    Over
    Predator
    Solid
    Under

    4-2-5
    Across
    Normal
    Over
    Under
    Under Slide

    4-3
    Normal
    Over
    Under

    4-4
    Split

    46
    Bear

    5-2
    Normal

    Dime
    3-2-6
    Normal

    Nickle
    1-5-5
    1-5-5 Prowl
    2-4-5
    3-3-5
    Normal
    Strong

    Quarter
    3 Deep
    Normal

    Total: 32

    so in other words, you can have EVERY Defense in one playbook (minus the play count)
    0

    found this on another web site.
    dipsh
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 42
    Location : Utah

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dipsh on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:38 pm

    TheWeatherMan wrote:Does anybody else think it would be interesting to put 4 users in 3 conferences, two in each division?

    Does anybody else think it would be interesting if zeph ever said anything that anyone gave a fuck about?
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 am

    da5playmaker wrote:Here is the Offensive formations selectable in Custom playbook
    NOTE: There is one Wildcat formation only found in Auburns Playbook and isnt selectable in custom playbooks, no other formations have been found with this problem but I will try to find them once I get my hands on the Full Game. These where taken from the Custom Playbook walk through posted by TGT.

    so in other words, you can have EVERY Defense in one playbook (minus the play count)
    0

    found this on another web site.

    WTF? Bored? lol
    avatar
    da5playmaker

    Posts : 868
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 37

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by da5playmaker on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:45 am

    splff3000 wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:Here is the Offensive formations selectable in Custom playbook
    NOTE: There is one Wildcat formation only found in Auburns Playbook and isnt selectable in custom playbooks, no other formations have been found with this problem but I will try to find them once I get my hands on the Full Game. These where taken from the Custom Playbook walk through posted by TGT.

    so in other words, you can have EVERY Defense in one playbook (minus the play count)
    0

    found this on another web site.

    WTF? Bored? lol

    bored & sick.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:43 am

    so its a week before the game comes out. do we have people that are locked in with a team already or are we gonna wait to check rosters out. cause i'm sure y'all know who I am taking. Roll Tide
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

    Posts : 214
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-02-27

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by TheWeatherMan on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:16 pm

    I don't know what the rule is regarding picking teams. I think I would like to keep Oklahoma to be honest, nothing against Joker, not trying to be a dick or anything. If Stop leaves Texas I would go there and give up Oklahoma.

    If, for whatever reason, I am not allowed to keep Oklahom I would definitely look into either Oregon or TCU
    dipsh
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 42
    Location : Utah

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dipsh on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:50 pm

    TheWeatherMan wrote:I don't know what the rule is regarding picking teams. I think I would like to keep Oklahoma to be honest, nothing against Joker, not trying to be a dick or anything. If Stop leaves Texas I would go there and give up Oklahoma.

    If, for whatever reason, I am not allowed to keep Oklahom I would definitely look into either Oregon or TCU

    It's hard to run the same five plays all game if you're not the best team on the game?

    Sponsored content

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri May 24, 2019 3:07 am