Police was reportedly called to keep Tate Forcier from jumping out a window

Police was reportedly called to keep Tate Forcier from jumping out a window Empty Police was reportedly called to keep Tate Forcier from jumping out a window

Post by Guest on Fri May 27, 2011 9:19 pm

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- Police in Grand Rapids, Mich., say a woman called them because she was concerned that former Michigan quarterback Tate Forcier was going to jump from her apartment window.

An officer was able to get Forcier to open the door and "no police action was taken."

Police released a one-page report Friday to The Associated Press, one day after it was reported by WOOD-TV in Grand Rapids.

The police report says Forcier locked himself in a bedroom in Apartment 314 on April 22 and a woman told officers he was "leaning out a window." Other details were redacted and police declined further comment Friday.

Forcier and his father did not return messages left seeking comment. Forcier, who played two seasons at Michigan, planned to transfer to Miami but never enrolled.- ESPN.com

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Police was reportedly called to keep Tate Forcier from jumping out a window Empty Re: Police was reportedly called to keep Tate Forcier from jumping out a window

Post by Jaredlib on Fri May 27, 2011 11:15 pm

LOL

I am sorry

This motherfucker went to school in San Diego. As most of you know I am a track coach at a high school here and Zehp is a track and football coach at the same school. Well, Forcier's senior year our team plays his team in the playoffs. I think it was our first year in Division 2 and they had gone to the stadium (the championship game) the year before or some bullshit.

All week long we hear about this fucking Forcier kid. I see his highlights, I read his interviews. Whatever, at the time I was a freshman o-line coach so I didn't give a shit I just liked standing on the sidelines during varsity games and looking official, lol.

Well, during the game one of the chain gang crew guys passes out. No joke, he just collapsed on the sideline. He was OK, but I it was something to do with electrolyte imbalances or something like that, I aint a doctor. So they ask me to help out since I am not a fucking varsity coach I am just a guy who walks around the sideline and yells "Good job!" to the players as they come off the field.

ANYWAY

We are on the sideline of Forcier's team and in the fourth quarter thye are up by 6 and about to score when Tate scrambles out of the pocket, tries to hit a corner route, and our best player, Trevor (who is actually at my house right now getting fucked up, he's 22 now, don't worry boys we don't fuck with that shit) picks him off in the endzone and goes HOUSE. 105 yard return to tie the game.

Well

Tate comes to the sideline and is fucking SCREAMING at motherfuckers

SCREAMING his fucking head off, hes yelling at his linemen, hes yelling at the WR, he grabs his center by the facemask and fucking tugs it and shit and fucking goes OFF like spit is flying out of his mouth

I am standing over there like a deer caught in the fucking headlights

Finally their head coach, this really well known guy around here, goes over and tries to fucking calm him down and I will never forget what he says to his coach:

He looks his coach right in the eyes and says:

"Get the fuck away from me, man, this is MY fucking TEAM and MY fucking time!"

I almost started laughing. What a fucking bitch.

Yeh

So

I dont like that guy

Fuck him.

Bitch.

How big a nerd am I???? Theres a fucking beer pong/BBQ party going on at my house right now and instead of hitting on fat chicks I am in my room typing this shit. I came in to get my camera and watch out. Here I am

FUck the police

im out

Police was reportedly called to keep Tate Forcier from jumping out a window Empty Re: Police was reportedly called to keep Tate Forcier from jumping out a window

Post by Guest on Fri May 27, 2011 11:27 pm

lol go get you some cutty, its friday, there are chicks AT YOUR HOUSE. Toot it and boot it and keep it moving homie lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:49 pm