Week 10

dipsh
    dipsh

Week 10 Empty Week 10

Post by dipsh on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:53 am

Sorry. We got finished too late. I had to advance when I woke up.

No user games this week. CPU games and I think 3 bye weeks.

Killwill008 is saying he's getting zero coaching points. Does anyone know how to fix that? Is it happening to anyone else?
    Jbrax1122

Week 10 Empty Re: Week 10

Post by Jbrax1122 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:19 am

Looks like B1G 10 is the strongest conference this year with 3 teams in the top 15. Going to be fun to see how this plays out.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Jbrax1122 wrote:Looks like B1G 10 is the strongest conference this year with 3 teams in the top 15. Going to be fun to see how this plays out.

Fuck the Big 10! Wink
    citylimit10
    citylimit10

Post by citylimit10 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:53 pm

I may not be winning much on the field but I'm hitting the recruiting trail with full force! Going into this week I've got the #3 class thanks to my massive haul of commits this week following visits by almost 10 prospects against Purdue. Still working on a few potential game changers. Hope the computer doesn't fuck it up while I'm on vacation!
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:39 pm

im not getting any top flight recruits for next year but i cant wait to see what my team looks like next year. I redshirted a bunch of quality players and I wanna see how much my players improve
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:53 pm

citylimit10 wrote:I may not be winning much on the field but I'm hitting the recruiting trail with full force! Going into this week I've got the #3 class thanks to my massive haul of commits this week following visits by almost 10 prospects against Purdue. Still working on a few potential game changers. Hope the computer doesn't fuck it up while I'm on vacation!

Wow. That's crazy man. I've signed two and they both suck.
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Hahaha my class is ok but nothing special. I am leading for a few good prospects but I've already brought them on a visit and they still have some left to take. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they hold on to the off seasonS
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:24 pm

If killwill008 can't get coaching points what are our options? You all know you wouldn't continue to play if the other users had a huge advantage over you. If I kick him out and let him rejoin do u think it'll work? I don't wanna lose users because of this. Is it happening to anyone else? What about Oregon St? He joined late. Is his working?
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:42 pm

I say kick him and get him back in.... That only makes sense...
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:49 pm

I don't know if any of you have completed a season on this game, but in my personal USU dynasty, it ends up signing a few dudes I wasn't even recruiting at all. I turn all the assistance stuff off too. And no they were not walk-ons. I saw them on the signing day stage. Just brace yourselves. I don't know what the gay recruiting rules are for our dynasty, but there shouldn't be any if the CPU is signing dudes for ya.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:15 pm

chugg18 wrote:I don't know if any of you have completed a season on this game, but in my personal USU  dynasty, it ends up signing a few dudes I wasn't even recruiting at all. I turn all the assistance stuff off too.  And no they were not walk-ons. I saw them on the signing day stage.  Just brace yourselves. I don't know what the gay recruiting rules are for our dynasty, but there shouldn't be any if the CPU is signing dudes for ya.

There is no recruiting restrictions.

On a side note. How do they continue to fuck up little things on this game? If I fucked up this much shit at my job I wouldn't have a job. You don't think the fuckin idiot who was in charge of recruiting ever played through a season just to make sure his creation fucking worked? And the nut sack in charge of head coach xp didn't notice that sometimes the game forgets his fuckin creation altogether? For the love of god you stupid fucking assholes! Get your shit together!

Oh ya and don't forget that 60% of the time my DB's can't remember what fucking sport they're playing and run 10 extra yards past where their receiver stopped and now he's standing there for 10 seconds uncovered because the DB also happens to be the only fuckin guy running in quicksand.
    Keep Wreckinn
    Keep Wreckinn

Post by Keep Wreckinn on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:16 pm

dipsh wrote:
    chugg18 wrote:I don't know if any of you have completed a season on this game, but in my personal USU  dynasty, it ends up signing a few dudes I wasn't even recruiting at all. I turn all the assistance stuff off too.  And no they were not walk-ons. I saw them on the signing day stage.  Just brace yourselves. I don't know what the gay recruiting rules are for our dynasty, but there shouldn't be any if the CPU is signing dudes for ya.

There is no recruiting restrictions.

On a side note. How do they continue to fuck up little things on this game? If I fucked up this much shit at my job I wouldn't have a job. You don't think the fuckin idiot who was in charge of recruiting ever played through a season just to make sure his creation fucking worked? And the nut sack in charge of head coach xp didn't notice that sometimes the game forgets his fuckin creation altogether? For the love of god you stupid fucking assholes! Get your shit together!

Oh ya and don't forget that 60% of the time my DB's can't remember what fucking sport they're playing and run 10 extra yards past where their receiver stopped and now he's standing there for 10 seconds uncovered because the DB also happens to be the only fuckin guy running in quicksand.
    So far im very disapointed with how ncaa 14 has turned out. I feel like they dont even care about their mistakes because we keep buying the game because this is the only college football game fixed.
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:52 pm

I don't care, I love this game. It has it's flaws and some shit annoys the fuck out of me but I absolutely love it. To me it gets better every year, even with the fucked up pass D. I could care less about them adding extra players to my recruiting class, ill fuckin cut them if I want to. At least I know I won't have the #1 recruiting class every season this year like I did with all other NCAA games....

But this is my fav game every year so I know I'm bias....
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:53 pm

The recruiting thing isn't a deal breaker for me cuz u can just cut the dudes that get added. The db's acting like tards however needs to be addressed, and the coaching xp points. I'm still havin a blast in this OD and my offline one as well. I actually play my dynasty on AA, with a few tweaks on the sliders and it plays pretty good. I don't lose much, but I have lost, and I have some pretty good games. With that said I think I play a lot different than most. Most of you guys would destroy the CPU on AA by 40-50 a game.
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Honestly, my QB is the only reason I'm doing so well. I'm not big on running QBs but this guy is the truth. I drop back to pass and when no one is open and a spy on him I can still make a big play with his feet.... So I'm sure ill come back to reality next season with a new QB but I'm going to live it up with him for 1 year. He is like a WR playing QB.....
    ihubbard
    ihubbard

Post by ihubbard on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:48 pm

Looks like 3 games left for the week
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:22 am

Advanced
    Keep Wreckinn
    Keep Wreckinn

Post by Keep Wreckinn on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am

Dont get me wrong ncaa is my favorite game i just hate how they have the same bugs year after year

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:12 pm