Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 39 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 2:47 am

And shit on that long as bus ride they can think about how bad they want to beat that team.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 2:48 am

Zehp has a strong team as always. This will be his first year with a dual threat QB who is more of a runner than a passer.

The USC run game looks outstanding. all 90 oline and two 97+ backs.

FSU looks ripe with talent, a 99 RB and a 98 QB who can run. Yikes look out.

Florida and Texas are both stocked with speed and athletes at all positions.

Week 14 will be the annual FSU vs UF game, that could be the game of the century.

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 2:50 am

As far as picking the title game....

I think it will be the winner of the Big XII and Florida State/Florida

I think the Pac-10 boys will knock each other off and as far as the Big 10, my team is down and Rauloe has a tough schedule, even if he beats me he will have a hard time winning out.

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 2:54 am

Man i can't wait to get a look at my schedule i need to do some serious game planning to do good this season. But i got UF vs OU for the NC but i truly believe the NC game will be with two 1 lose teams if the schedules are as tough as they are said to be
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 2:55 am

well hopefully we dont run into CPU bullshit if all users have a loss. I would like to think that for our final year if we have a bunch of 12-0 CPU teams we would do what we did before and "handle it"
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Thu May 26, 2011 2:57 am

3 user games week one, plus FSU/Notre Dame and Florida/Nebraska.....DAMN. Welcome to 2020!!!

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 2:57 am

shocker im ranked in the top 25 after going 7-6 now thats love lol

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 3:06 am

lol i got a instant on a 3 star guys
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 3:09 am

yungjswag89 wrote:lol i got a instant on a 3 star guys

One year too late.

Looking forward to the games tomorrow

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 3:12 am

yea but now im just getting in practice for 12 i need to be able to recruit well to stay a float
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 3:15 am

I just got your msg man

And yeah, I hear ya, it sonds like recruiting is the same in 12 so get used to it now lol

Ugh. Have you guys ever wondered if they are gonna ever let you import dynasties to new games? Meaning, they would let you bring this dynasty right into NCAA 12 so it would be the same teams and rosters but with all the new games' enhancements? That would be interesting. I wonder how many of us would want to start fresh and how many would want to keep it going every year
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Thu May 26, 2011 3:51 am

Remember Percy harvin? Well he has an imposter running around Gainesville by the name of rakeem battle. Man he is going to be fun to Play with this year. After a pretty nice win to start the season, the real game begins next week.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Thu May 26, 2011 8:51 am

Man, what the fuck was those 2 blogs about yesterday....nothing!! That's what.

**Rant Alert****Rant Alert****Rant Alert****Rant Alert****Rant Alert****Rant Alert**Rant Alert**Rant Alert**

I just read those blogs from yesterday I am pissed the fuck off. I go and work all night, come home take a shower, fix me a bowl a corn flakes, and sit down to get ready to read some good info on "web improvements and custom playbooks". What do I get though? Something that amounts to almost complete bullshit, especially that custom playbook blog. Shit, I should've just played some LA Noire. EA is really stretching the limits of the word "information". Seriously, how many times do you have to see the same shit over and over before it's not considered information? Fuck EA and their bullshit blogs!!

Now before I say what I'm about to say, let me preface that with I respect everyone in here and this is not meant to put down or disrespect anyone. So here we go.

In my eyes, there are 2 types of active users in a OD.

- One type of active user plays all his games on time and we never have to wait for him, but he isn't as active on the forums and in the OD as a whole. There are a lot of reasons that user can be like that. He could just not like to communicate with people or he can have a busy schedule or he can just not like the people in the OD or whatever.

- The second type of active user plays his games AND is active on the forum. Think Jared, YungJ, Dipsh, etc. You see these guys names all over the forum.

Now that I have defined that, you know where I'm going. When me and Urbs talked and I asked him what he was gonna do if they don't expand the number of users, he said he would do this. When he said that, I got pissed off and I told him that If I had known that I was recruiting PERMANENT replacements for the old guys, I wouldn't have recruited anyone. It's not the most mature thing to say, but it's actually the way I felt. I tried hard to convince him to change his mind about replacing some of the new guys and just let back Joker, Clark, and Jhawk and Blaze too if he could work it in. I told him he definitely shouldn't replace Dipsh, Jared, or YungJ though. Urbs said that it's not fair to boot some of the new guys in favor of the old guys. I personally don't think it's fair that someone can be in the dynasty for a month or two and have a spot sewed up, while people that were in 7-8 months are on the outside looking in, especially when those older users are the second type of active that I mentioned and some of the new users are the first type. It just seems things are better when people are communicating. That's just my opinion though. That is something that was on my mind and I wanted to get it off of my mind so I'm posting it lol.

Now having said that, I totally respects Urbs decision and I'm not trying to go against that. Urbs runs his OD the way he wants. Also, before you new guys get upset or anything, remember that I have history with all those guys except Jhawk, so don't take it personally. I'd just prefer to play with people that I "know". It's just like if Jared was running a OD and he had one spot left and it was between Zeph and some other guy for that spot, he'd give it to Zeph because he "knows" him and wants to play with him. No offense, but I don't know Chugg, Weatherman, or Dink. I don't have history with Jared, Yung, or Dipsh, but I feel I "know" them better because they are up here often. If I hurt anyone's feelings with this, fuck it!! I've already said that I'm not trying to do that. I just need to get it off my chest. Don't take any of this personally.

On a kinda different note, I know ya'll have seen me flop back and forth on whether or not I'm getting 12. That's because, right now, I have mixed feelings on the game. When I heard the news that Urbs was putting the old guys on the waiting list that bummed me out, but I've gotten over that cause it's Urbs' OD and he can do whatever he wants. I didn't like it at first, but I'm cool with whatever Urbs wants to do now. I am still undecided on the game though and at this point, whether I get the game or not will be based solely on what I see from the vids and the improvements they've made to the game( which some of you know I'm not impressed with so far). Still if Madden has a bullshit OF again, NCAA will win by default lol.

Once again, I just want to say, I was not trying to disrespect anyone with this. I just wanted to get it out there how I felt about all of this. I will say this: Joker and Clark didn't do any favors and saying they're too good for a waiting list, but hey, that's Joker and Clark lol. That's what they do.

One more thing, all you guys setting up your OD's up here shoot me a PM sometime in the next few weeks to tell me how you want it setup and I'll get to work on it. The more detailed you are, the easier it is for me to get it just like you want it.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 8:53 am

Yung. I could go tonight after 7:30 mtn or 2:30-5:00 Friday or anytime Saturday. Lemme know what u think and we'll get erdone.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun on Thu May 26, 2011 9:18 am

i swear i played a user game week one every season.

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 11:16 am

@dip that's 9:30 my time I be tied up at that time but if we can go bout a hour early I might be able to squeeze it but I'm should be home and settled at 11:30 my time so get back at me and let me know if that works

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 11:59 am

Wait I forgot you on mount time yea 7:30 should work
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 12:08 pm

@yung could u go 4:30 mtn time?
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan on Thu May 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo I am at work but I want to try and continue to be very proactive with this user scheduling stuff since I know I usually have tight windows to play sometimes. At least it will be better when 12 comes out since I get summer off, mostly.

Anyway. I know I have a week one bye but I want to give Dips advanced warning I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT can't play tomorrow and probably not Saturday either. Some time on Sunday should work just let me know when you are available.

In case anybody is confused this is regarding a week 2 matchup, not week 1.

Gotta go, peeeeeeeace.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 1:00 pm

stoptherun wrote:i swear i played a user game week one every season.

I could be wrong about this, I am sure Spliff or Blaze could correct me, but I am fairly sure that in NCAA 12 they said something about changing when conference games are each year, which would go a LONG way to freeing up the user scheduling and spreading out games more. I know what you mean about starting every year with 1-2 user games and how it could negatively affect recruiting so unless I am mistaken, which is possible, it sounds like schedules will be much more even and spread out in NCAA 12
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 1:00 pm

@weatherman almost any time Sunday will be fine with me.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Oh, and spliff, I do agree with what you said about the blogs, they really haven't said anything new the last couple days, unless I missed something.

I was also a little disappointed when I watched the Part 2 of the Coaching Carousel video and it showed an offensive coordinator from SMU get a head coaching job and he was automatically an A+ head coach. That isn't how it works in real life.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 on Thu May 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Never said I'm too good for the waiting list, just said if I don't start the OD at the beginning then I won't be joining.

I'd like to have a team right from the start, so if I can't get that here I'll just play somewhere else.

It really doesn't make a difference to me.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Whatever ends up happening, Yunj is going to start his own dynasty in 12 and I think he might run it through these forums so there should be a spot for everybody somewhere.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 1:38 pm

can someone explain to me how free agency works in online franchise? Is it like an offseason stage like the draft or recruiting?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 22, 2019 5:03 am